Shea Value Chain of the Ministry has laid down projects for the Shea sector of the Country. Known traditionally as Ori, it’s importance to the country can not be over emphasized. Because of the value addition the crop brings, the Ministry has proposed several projects to ensure that maximum and International graded butter is gotten. The following are projects on ground;
- Establishment of Shea butter processing villages
- Production of domesticated Shea seedling
- Building Capacity of Shea Farmers.
- CAPACITY BUILDING WORKSHOP FOR SOUTH WEST EXTENSION WORKERS IN YAM VALUE CHAIN HELD ON 25TH FEBRUARY,2021.
- COTE D’IVORE- GHANA INITIATIVE, ABIDJAN 2022
- THE OFFICIAL LAUNCHING OF THE NATIONAL POTATO STRATEGY 2023-2028, HELD AT CRISPAN SUITES RAYFIELD JOS, PLATEAU STATE
- DISTRIBUTION OF CERTIFIED RICE SEEDS TO FARMERS IN SOUTH-SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST STATES IN NIGERIA
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DISTRIBUTES CERTIFIED RICE